GRT FlexKing® Belts
- Premium conveyor belting is durable and long-lasting.
- The all-polyester or polyester/nylon carcass with superior adhesions can be manufactured with any GRT cover compound for any demanding applications.
- GRT FlexKing® Belts give superior service life in a myriad of applications ranging from heavy mining to grain applications.
GRT HeatKing® Belt
- High-Temperature Conveyor Belt utilizing EPDM and Butyl compounds with proprietary fabrics to prevent distortion, cracking and resist burn-through in high-heat applications.
- Using the proper Heat Resistant compound, they will give trouble-free service in high heat applications up to and including 450° F and fabrics which resist carcass burn through up to 1000° F.
GRT TechFlex® Belts
- GRT TechFlex® Belts are especially designed for heavy, highly abusive, and demanding applications.
- Straight warp belts designed to take high impact and convey larger material.
- They provide long service life and low cost per ton in applications where most plied belts have proven unsuccessful.
- GRT DuraKing® Belts are general purpose, RMA Grade II belts that provide high performance and long service life.
- Designed to convey light aggregate, coal, wood chips and other materials at a very low cost per ton.
Chute Lining & Skirtboard
- GRT Chute Linings and Skirtboard are designed to be an integral part of a conveyor system.
- Chute lining protects and cushions the chute from the material being handled; Skirtboard prevents fugitive materials from escaping and damaging the conveyor loading areas.
GRT Gypsum Board Forming Belt
- GRT Rubber is “North America’s only producer of gypsum board belts”.
- Accuform belts are designed specifically to lay flat, run straight and provide a uniform smooth surface.
- Natural rubber-based cover in non-marking, abrasion resistant and glazes faster than competitive products.
- GRT FlexKing® Belts for Elevator Service give superior service life in a myriad of applications ranging from grain handling to crushed stone.
- The fabric design and its inherent strength allow the proper FlexKing® Elevator Belt to provide excellent bucket holding ability, flexing strength and long service life.
Forestry Belts — The Log King
- Premium MOR and cut and gouge-resistant belts designed as a problem solver for Log Handling and other wood handling applications. Will reduce frequent and costly shutdown and replacement problems where the belt is subjected to severe cutting, gouging, tearing, or impact.
- Belts are made with heavier polyester and nylon yarns that resist fracture of bare fabric belts when subjected to crushing impact of logs.
Engineered Sheet Rubber
EPDM Sheet Rubber
Excellent general-purpose gasket materials for air, hot and cold water, saturated stream, and exterior service.
Natural/SBR Rubber Sheet
Blends of natural and SBR rubber, specially compounded to be quick-sealing, non-hardening, and heat resistant.
This blended neoprene sheet is used where good oil, petroleum, ozone, and weathering-resistance is needed.
It is very popular due to the broad range of applications in which it may be used.
Nitrile sheet is primarily used for applications where resistance to oil, solvents and fuels is required.
GRT Rubber offers several styles of nitrile sheet, including a white nitrile made with FDA-approved ingredients.
Commercial Grade Neoprene Rubber
These products are blends of neoprene, nitrile and SBR rubbers.
They are moderately oil-resistant, for use as bumpers, pads and in sealing and general gasket applications.
These are commercial grade materials, not recommended in application where high oil resistance is required.
For low-line pressure applications such as air, hot and cold water, saturated steam and low-pressure steam.
Natural Rubber Sheet
GRT Rubber natural rubber sheet is manufactured from Food and Drug Administration-approved ingredients.
It is a superior, long-life sheet designed specifically for general gasketing, countertops and skirting in all areas of food processing and pharmaceutical and cosmetics manufacturing.
Approved by USDA for meat and poultry processing.
GRT Rubber manufactures an extensive line of rubber matting products. Our offering includes a line of products that provide wear and tear solutions, enhance safety, reduce noise, increase comfort, and promote cleanliness. GRT matting is available in a variety of profiles including Corrugated, Kleenrite, and matte-finish.
Neoprene Diaphragm Rubber
Each of these diaphragm sheets is manufactured with a high-quality compound designed for long service.
Each is reinforced with high-quality, square-woven duck to provide balanced structural strength over the entire area of the diaphragm.
Recommended for control valves, regulators and pumps, they also make excellent weather strip materials.
GRT Rubber cloth-inserted materials are designed to add stability where mechanical fastening is necessary and to reduce gasket creep where heavy flange loading is required.
Load Bearing & Vibration Damping
Viblon™ Cushioning Pads
- Viblon™ pads are technically engineered and specifically designed to cushion impact, shock and vibration.
- Constructed of multiple layers of high-quality, cotton-polyester duck fabric, completely impregnated with specially designed nitrile compounds.
AASHTO Grade Elastomeric & Neoprene Bearing Pads
- GRT Rubber neoprene and natural rubber bearing pads are technically engineered and specifically designed to cushion impact, shock and vibration.
- Ideal for bridge bearings, industrial machinery, and heavy equipment applications.
- GRT Rubber lightweight belts offer a wide range of lightweight rubber belting designed for package handling, wood processing, and other industrial applications.
- Constructed of Polyester, Nylon, and Monofilament fabrics and available with multiple compounds.